Monday, March 4, 2013

Need. Hot. Coffee.

I set out to use up some scraps...

I was at the sewing machine too, too long yesterday.

My neck and shoulders have informed me not to repeat this anytime soon.
I did not sleep well last night do to overdoing and now I need hot coffee.
So why do I keep getting distracted this morning and I continue to find my coffee has cooled off?!?
Because like potato chips these blocks are addicting!
 
12-patch blocks staggered one square off!
 
 
I am up to a total of 41 blocks.
(Only 16 is this photo)
 
I am excited about the Nancy Drew Blog Hop coming up this week and I must admit if I knew how to add a link? button? I would.
 
Piece out....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Paisley's Blossoms"

"Paisley's Blossoms"
The latest baby quilt made for Abigail Paisley born 29 June 2011.