Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It has been one amazing week!

 
I have been informed my position at work is going away...so I have been filling out job apps like crazy.

My scrap busting efforts have not depleted the scraps much, however I do have something to show for it!

72 "12-Patch Blocks"! Whew!

 
I have been really busy with stitching up spring dresses for the five grand-daughters. I broke a needle with a piece of it flying at my left eye, forgetting to switch back to straight stitch after changing back to the 1/4" foot. Then I somehow flipped my snips up in the air with my right hand, trying to catch them with my left hand, the very sharp point of one blade coming straight down on my left index finger... The luck of the Irish just wasn't with me Sunday!
 
It's been "off and on" spring weather, teasing us with wonderfully warm breezy days so I have been down to the beach with the grandkids, for a couple of hours of much needed down time!
 
 
...and then I received an offer on a position that I have been trying to get for over a year now!
 
...and then I won a "Get A Clue With Nancy Drew Bloghop" prize from RosePrairieQuilts' blog!

[http://roseprairiequilts.blogspot.com/]
 
...AND I sent off my final car payment!!
Woot Woot!
 
It has been one amazing week!
 
Piece out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Paisley's Blossoms"

"Paisley's Blossoms"
The latest baby quilt made for Abigail Paisley born 29 June 2011.