Sunday, May 26, 2013

I seem to have more and more time lapse between posts....

With my new job taking almost ten hours each out of five days of my week,
I have just been too exhausted to even read emails let alone answer any.
 
Grandchild number five turned five and I did manage to get her "Initial Pillows"  Z-M-R done...
 
and attended her party!
Happy Birthday Zoey!
 
Prior to that I quilted a wallhanging for my friend Kathy which she was making for someone else.
 
and...
 
and...

 
So tomorrow, after errands yesterday and chores today, I will rewad myself with some much deserved sew-time!
 
Have a great weekend and til next time... Piece out!
 

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping by to see what you are up to, looks like real life is getting in the way of quilting :0)

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete

"Paisley's Blossoms"

"Paisley's Blossoms"
The latest baby quilt made for Abigail Paisley born 29 June 2011.