Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scraps Scrappy Scrappier...


I have been stressed by many things lately but allowing myself to stress about being over run by scraps just won't do!

So...I have been on a mission to beat these bags of scraps down.

I will succeed!

Pat Sloan has many scrap busting tips.

String quilts are always a great way to do those scraps in.

Which of course leads me to Bonnie Hunter, the Queen of Scrap Elimination, well maybe that doesn't read well...but you know what I mean.

I believe this tute will be the start of my reducing the stash:
String X from Bonnie Hunter

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2005/06/string-x.html

However I believe her Sister's Choice will be made at the very same time, using lots of 9-patches as leaders and enders.

Hopefully taking photos of Autumn's Hexies today, good chance of no rain!

Piece out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Paisley's Blossoms"

"Paisley's Blossoms"
The latest baby quilt made for Abigail Paisley born 29 June 2011.